I think I behaved like a stalker today. Am so ashame of myself. But being extremely kaypoh and concerned abt Jan, I acted stupid. Damn. Things werent supposed to be like that.
Hah. I've finish spending my entire $100/- . For a week. $100 a week. Pretty cool huh? I bought my Econs textbook at $39.50. And 2 movie tickets (for Steph and I) for $15, Pasta Mania lunch/dinner for $10, some presents for Norven at Toy'R'us for $20. Do your maths. That's where my last S$100 goes. And now, I'm broke. Serious. So, unless you're willing to pay for my expenses, don't ask me out. =x
Oh yar! One important thing to announce! My CG is 05S303! Wuahaha! Go and buy 4D or whatever. I'm a lucky star. Bless you all. :)) Went to my classroom just now. My CT is a Mother Tongue teacher. As my cg is a purely chinese one, she said that she'll only communicate with us in mandarin. Alot of my cgmates were like "huh!?" and wah lao-ing. Although I can speak, but I prefer a normal one. This is like, so abnormal.
Anyway, am happy enough that Jasmine Xue Ling and Mui Yi are in the same cg as me! Lucky me. Gonna enjoy myself! Live life to the fullest! I'm in Triton! The green(yucks) house! And I even volunteered(unwillingly. er, contradicting?) to take part in the high jump event. Haha.
Yeah. Just to end off, I love MJC!